It all started with dreams. But Cassie didn’t pay much attention to them. She and her friends had all been having weird dreams ever since they’d first learned to morph. Maybe it was just some crazy side effect.
That’s when Cassie discovered that Tobias has been having the exact same dreams. Dreams about the ocean. And a strange feeling that someone is calling to them. Calling for help.
Now Cassie, Tobias, Jake, Rachel, and Marco have to figure out if the dreams are a message – or a trap. And if it is a trap, it could mean the end – for everyone…
Trust – Create a work that depicts characters having to trust, either themselves or others.
- I’m sorry guys, I’ve got nothing this week.
This week has been nuts. I’m sorry this post is late and has no questions. Next week will be better, I promise!
- Common sense: be nice, be literate, be mature. If you can’t handle that, we’ll ask you to leave.
- Start on topic. If your conversation takes you into the land of ferrets and their evil quest to take over the world, run with it. But please at least start off talking about the book or subjects at hand.
- The questions and prompts are optional. Do not feel obliged to keep your comments only to what we have posted. They are a guide, a starting point, not a limitation.
- There is no time limit.
- Don’t delete your comments, unless it’s for the purpose of fixing typos.
- Keep your discussion to the current or previous books.